Thursday, November 11, 2010

My favorite Max


We love this guy. He is now 17 months. He is just as intense, if not more, than our other kids. He is the only one of our kids who loves to be thrown up in the air-Cal and Gabrielle were scaredy cats. He can somehow whistle, not on demand, but when he sees me doing it he will form his little mouth into an oh, inhale/exhale, and we start to hear the little high pitched whistle-I love it. He's making requests constantly, saying "MINE", sings, runs, fakes like he wants to hug me and then grabs my hair and doesn't let go while laughing hysterically. He spins around while saying, "whoa, whoa, whoa!!" He's also my only kid who gets scared of the vacuum, gets super scared of loud noises. Obsessed with any kind of ball and watched more than a few innings of Giants baseball with Luke this season. So glad he's here with us!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sounds like Max and Wren would be fast friends. :-)