Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is anyone there???

I have been off the blogging bandwagon for some time now and I'm thinking of hopping back on. At this point there may be no one who even sees this, but I want it for journaling purposes. I'm not going to retrace the last 7 months so I will recap.
Max is 8 months old and so cute and precious. He is my only kid who lets me rock him in the cradling position and just chills and stares at me, the other 2 would never have stood for that, they'd be clawing and arching like crazy!
Cal is 3 1/2. I don't know how to describe him-unique, lover of all things technical (computers, phones, cameras) loves letters, hilarious, sensitive, loud-very loud. I love having conversations with him. His day pretty much consists of coming with me to the gym where he gets to play with his friends, playing the wii, anticipating Luke's safe return from work, and some fighting with Gabrielle (with some eating and playing mixed in).
Gabrielle started kindergarten this year at Oak Chan Elementary! She loves it. I keep waiting for the novelty to wear off, but it hasn't. I'll add more detail as I go-Welcome back!

1 comment:

Rachael Lippmann said...

WOW!!! Welcome back to Blogging. I was wondering if anyone else was going to come back. I love the pic's of Cal falling asleep in random positions.