Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bye bye hemangioma

We leave tomorrow morning for San Francisco for Gabrielle's pre-op. Her surgery is on Friday morning. Luke's mom will be watching Cal here so we can have a fun day with Gabrielle after her pre-op. Then we will stay in a hotel so we can be there for her surgery bright and early in the morning. I'm not really sure what to expect. I know it won't look perfect, but I am excited to see her with a normal size bottom lip-she's excited too except for the eating soft foods part. She will have to be put under so there is always that small nagging "what if something goes wrong" feeling, but I'm sure she'll be just fine. Of course we will be rushing her out of recovery since we get charged by the hour and her insurance does not cover it. ooogh insurance companies!!!!!!(I'm shaking my fist in the air at them). Well I will post pictures when I can!

2 comments:

janis said...

Yay! We might have to come by sometime and bring her some balloons. I'll call first

Jamie said...

Sherrie told me about how she said, "Is my lip tiny now?" So adorable.

Also, Sherrie showed me all of her pictures of she and Cal from the trip (imagine that!)